EMMA’s purpose is to achieve the following goals on behalf of its members: To create a forum for enterprises engaged in the paging business, anywhere in the world.
Membership of EMMA provides you with a passport to connect your organisation with a dynamic group of fellow messaging companies from around the globe.
The European Mobile Messaging Association (EMMA) brings together a group of dynamic organisations involved in the paging and mobile messaging sector from around the globe. A highly innovative industry,
- Facilitating an International forum to companies active or interested in mobile messaging/paging through:
- The Association's Bi-Annual Congress, Exhibition and Seminars.
- Working Groups.
- The Annual Marketing Awards.
- EMMA’s website forums.
- Lobbying on behalf of its members to champion the industry and act as a spokesperson to raise awareness of industry issues.
- Undertaking research on the latest trends in messaging.
- Providing consulting services as required.
- Working with members to create quality criteria for the messaging industry.
White & Green papers: EMMA has contributed to a number of publications, initiated by the European Commission and trans-national regulatory agencies (ETSI, CEPT, ITU). EMMA’s aim is to take a position that defends and advances the industry's current and future interests.