Membership of EMMA provides you with a passport to connect your organisation with a dynamic group of fellow messaging companies from around the globe. All members of EMMA share a common purpose; to advance the industry through sharing innovative and forward thinking ideas.
- Attendance at Industry Events to aid Networking, New Product Development, Idea Generation and Market Awareness:
- Free participation to EMMA’s Working Groups and Task Forces
- Abillity to initiate and/or Chair Working Groups, Task Forces and other industry initiatives
- Free attendance to EMMA organised industry round tables
- Substantial discounts for your company's delegates to attend the EMMA Annual Congress and other events, and any selected industry conferences and events endorsed by EMMA
- Participation in all EMMA activities including the abillity to vote and to be eligible for Board Directorship
- Global Business Partnership Cultivation:
- Free access to other EMMA Members' and their company information
- Increased Brand Awareness & Global Marketing Opportunities:
- Priority to provide speakers and sponsorship at EMMA's Annual Congress and other EMMA events
- Inclusion of company news articles on the EMMA website
How do I become a Member?
To become a member of EMMA your organisation must be involved in messaging and be willing to contribute to the activity of the Association. To apply for membership, you must first complete an application form which will automatically be submitted to the chairman for approval. You will then be contacted if your membership has been accepted
Membership of EMMA is for a period of one year and is non transferable.
For more information on membership please contact us